The Creative Quilters Guild of Ellis County’s fiscal year begins on August 1st and ends July 31st of the next year. For bookkeeping purposes and to have all funds collected in the correct fiscal year, Dues will be accepted at the July Guild Meeting.
Annual Membership Dues
- General Membership – $31.00
- Senior Membership (60 – 79) – $26.00
- 80+ and Past Presidents – $0.00
Join or Renew Online
Join or renew with our online enrollment form. Dues may be paid via PayPal or credit card using our secure payment system.
Join or Renew In Person or By Mail
Print our enrollment form and return the completed form along with your dues to Membership at the next Guild Meeting, or mail to P.O. Box 301, Midlothian, TX 76065.
CQGEC Membership Benefits Include:
- Showing our latest projects during our Monthly Guild Meetings
- Learning from speakers about all aspects of quilting such as color theory, guild history, etc. through presentations all year
- Challenging small group(s) of members to try out new techniques, new products, and explore art quilting — The “What If” Art Group meets 5 times a year at various members’ homes or shops
- Sewing with the Sewing Sisters on Tuesday mornings at Waxahachie Bible Church to work on your own project or help with Community Service projects
- Attending guild sponsored multiple day retreats each year for you to get exclusive time to sew with your quilting friends
- Chatting and sharing information on Facebook through Online Communities
- Volunteering for the Quilt Show and entering your quilts to either be Judged or Non-judged
- Sharing our love of quilting through Community Service programs